NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY EVEN UPWARDS
Ideal Flood Dryer. Restoration Safe
45 litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 110V / 50Hz
Free Standing or Installed
Industrial dehumidifier DH3511 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.
Very small for its 45 litre capacity. Will dry 24/7 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out
Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration
Can be carried by one person and transported easily with the carrying handles.
Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
4 Hole Dehumidifier
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 80mm / 3″ duct & Regen air input also 80mm / 3″
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH3511 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM220 Humidistat for DH25XX, DH35XX £116.66 Including VAT £116.66
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £87.49 Including VAT £87.49
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £83.33 Including VAT £83.33
- Filter Three Pack for DH25XX, DH35XX £33.33 Including VAT £33.33
- EPJ50 for DH12XX, DH25XX, DH35XX Converts 125mm to 3 x 50MM £74.99 Including VAT £74.99
- 5 Year Warranty DH3500, DH3511, DH2500, DH2511 and INOX Versions £290.83 Including VAT £290.83
Highly Compact – Perhaps the smallest 45 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Dust Filter – Simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame. Shakened clean or easily replaced. Prevents dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
Easy Repair – Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover that gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the DH35XX dehumidifier. Cord sets can be replaced in around 20 minutes
On Four Feet – Anti scratch plastic feet.
Carrying Handle – Easy to carry by one person. The handle can be removed if the product is being installed. The handles also protect the dehumidifier duct flanges if in transit.
Humidistat Connection – There is no integral humidistat but one can be added very simply. A military standard connector is on the front of the unit.To add this use the remote humidistat EPHUM220. This will turn the dehumidifier on an off automatically.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
Wet Air Exhaust – The DH35XX has two internal fans compared to one in the DH25XX. Both do not produce water. Moisture is vented away. Works in colder temperatures. The moisture is purged from the system by Regen air.
“Four Hole System” – The system is classed as a “four hole” system due to the two inlets and two outlets. Dries places pressure neutrally. The DH3511 can there for be used to dry large fridge freezer for instance.