NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY EVEN UPWARDS
Ideal Flood Dryer. Restoration Safe
45 litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 110V / 50Hz
Free Standing or Installed
Industrial dehumidifier DH3511 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.Very small for its 45 litre capacity. Will dry 247 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & OutTough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration
Can be carried by one person and transported easily with the carrying handles.Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
4 Hole Dehumidifier
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 80mm / 3″ duct & Regen air input also 80mm / 3″
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH3511 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM220 Humidistat for DH25XX, DH35XX £116.66 Including VAT £116.66
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £87.49 Including VAT £87.49
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £83.33 Including VAT £83.33
- Filter Three Pack for DH25XX, DH35XX £33.33 Including VAT £33.33
- EPJ50 for DH12XX, DH25XX, DH35XX Converts 125mm to 3 x 50MM £74.99 Including VAT £74.99
- 5 Year Warranty DH3500, DH3511, DH2500, DH2511 and INOX Versions £290.83 Including VAT £290.83
Highly Compact – Perhaps the smallest 45 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.