NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY EVEN UPWARDS
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage
35 litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 220V / 50Hz
Free Standing or Installed
Industrial dehumidifier DH2500 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.
Very small for its 45 litre capacity. Will dry 24/7. Dries down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out
Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration
Can be carried by one person and transported easily with the carrying handles.
Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
3 Hole Dehumidifier
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 80mm / 3″ duct
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH2500 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM220 Humidistat for DH25XX, DH35XX £116.66 Including VAT £116.66
- Filter Three Pack for DH25XX, DH35XX £33.33 Including VAT £33.33
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £87.49 Including VAT £87.49
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £83.33 Including VAT £83.33
- EPJ50 for DH12XX, DH25XX, DH35XX Converts 125mm to 3 x 50MM £74.99 Including VAT £74.99
- 5 Year Warranty DH3500, DH3511, DH2500, DH2511 and INOX Versions £290.83 Including VAT £290.83
Highly Compact – Small 35 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Dust Filter – Simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame. Shakened clean or easily replaced. Prevents dust particles entering the unit and impeding performance.
Easy Repair – Easy to remove cover. Easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the DH2500 dehumidifier. Cord sets can be replaced in around 20 minutes
On Four Feet – Anti scratch plastic feet.
Carrying Handle – Easy to carry by one person. The handle can be removed if the product is being installed. The handles also protect the dehumidifier duct flanges if in transit.
Humidistat Connection – There is no integral humidistat but one can be added very simply. A military standard connector is on the front of the unit. To add this use the remote humidistat EPHUM220. This will turn the dehumidifier on an off automatically.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
Wet Air Exhaust – The DH25XX has one internal fan compared to two in the DH35XX. Both do not produce water. The moisture is vented away allowing it to work in colder temperatures. The moisture is purged from the system by 15% of the process air so will dry with slight negative pressure.
“Three Hole System” – The system is classed as a “three hole” system due to the one inlet and two outlets. With slight duct configuration the hole system can be used as a four hole industrial dehumidifier but needs accurate duct flow measurement. If this is a concern then the DH35XX is an easier alternative.