NO WATER PRODUCED. MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY. EVEN UPWARDS.
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage.
35 litre Desiccant Dehumidifier 220V / 50Hz.
Free Standing or Installed.
Industrial dehumidifier DH2500 steel construction with tough epoxy paint finish.Very small for its 45 litre capacity. Will dry 24/7 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Steel Inside & Out.Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration.
Can be carried by one person and transported easily with the carrying handles.Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively.
3 Hole Dehumidifier.
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 80mm / 3″ duct.
Thus, Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH2500 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers.
- EPHUM220 Humidistat for DH25XX, DH35XX £116.66 Including VAT £116.66
- Filter Three Pack for DH25XX, DH35XX £33.33 Including VAT £33.33
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 80mm / 3" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £87.49 Including VAT £87.49
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £83.33 Including VAT £83.33
- EPJ50 for DH12XX, DH25XX, DH35XX Converts 125mm to 3 x 50MM £74.99 Including VAT £74.99
- 5 Year Warranty DH3500, DH3511, DH2500, DH2511 and INOX Versions £290.83 Including VAT £290.83
Highly Compact – Small 35 Litre dehumidifier in the market.
Humidistat Connection – There is no integral humidistat but one can be added very simply. A military standard connector is on the front of the unit. To add this use the remote humidistat EPHUM220. This will turn the dehumidifier on an off automatically.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.