NO WATER PRODUCED.MOISTURE IS VENTED AWAY EVEN UPWARDS
Ideal for Flood Drying, Building Maintenance & Storage
8 litre Stainless Steel Desiccant Dehumidifier 110V / 50Hz
Equivalent to a 16 Litre Compressor Dehumidifier @18°C
Free Standing or Installed
Industrial dehumidifier DH811 stainless steel construction .
Very small for its 8 litre capacity. Will dry 247 and dry even down to -20°C/-4°F. Can work up to 40°C/104°F.
Stainless Steel Inside & Out
Tough Enough Even for Hiring or Restoration
Can be carried by one person and transported easily with the carrying handles.
Self regulating energy usage that adapts to air pressure differences using always the right amount of power to dry effectively
3 Hole Dehumidifier
Input process air is dust filtered & dried. Input air can be ducted in & out with a 125mm / 5″ duct. Wet air exhaust is 40mm / 1.5″ duct
Ecor Pro’s research shows that the DH811 will be four to seven times faster at drying buildings at low temperatures than a traditional compressor dehumidifiers
- EPHUM24DF Humidistat for DH8XX, DH12XX £116.66 Including VAT £116.66
- Filter Three Pack for DH12XX, DH8XX £24.99 Including VAT £24.99
- Top Cover Without Handle DH12XX INOX Stainless Steel £49.99 Including VAT £49.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 6m / 18' £99.99 Including VAT £99.99
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 125mm / 5" Diameter Length 3m / 9' £83.33 Including VAT £83.33
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 2m / 6' £37.49 Including VAT £37.49
- Flexible Industrial Ducting 45mm / 1.5" Diameter Length 1m / 3' £29.16 Including VAT £29.16
- 5 Year Warranty DH800, DH811, DH1200, DH1211 and INOX £107.50 Including VAT £107.50
Highly Compact – Small 8 litre dehumidifier in the market.
Dust Filter – Simple reticulated dust filter in metal frame. Shacked clean or easily replaced. Prevent dust particles entering the unit. Thus, impeding performance.
Easy Repair – Maintenance and eventual repair have been thought through with an easy to remove cover that gives easy access to replace cord sets or warn parts by a qualified persons quickly. Prolonging the lifetime of the dehumidifier.
On Four Feet – Design patented anti-scratch plastic feet. Anchor points for the dehumidifier.
Carrying Handle – Easy to carry by one person. Top lid without handle also available for installation.
Humidistat Connection – There is both and internal humidistat fitted & the possibility to put on an external humidistat but one can also be added very simply. A jack plug connector is on the on the humidistat EPHUM24DF. This will turn the dehumidifier on an off automatically remotely if the dehumidifier is concealed or ducted in position.
Perfect for any climate.
Duct Air-In & Out – The dehumidifier has all ducts fitted with flanges to allow ducting to be added with 125mm / 5″ hard or flexible ducting.
Wet Air Exhaust – The has one internal fan. The moisture is vented away allowing it to work in colder temperatures. The moisture is purged from the system by 15% of the process air so will dry with slight negative pressure.
“Three Hole System” – The system is classed as a “three hole” system due to the one inlet and two outlets.
Note that the DH12XX dehumidifiers have a process air outlet flange. The DH8XX models do not. Thus, dry air ducts into a space.